Welcome

Welcome to our blog! This blog started as an adoption journey and now will continue to chronicle the highlights and events of our family. Thank you for following this amazing journey to grow our family.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun story by Alexia

Our first night in China we were exhausted,but we had to get dinner.
I was so tired. I had a big meltdown. Dad had to take me out of the restaurant.
Then we had to go to our room to go to sleep.
When Mommy and Daddy were going to sleep, I said "I think I'm going to read my homework." But then, when Mommy and Daddy were sleeping, I read a different book. And it was called "Ivy and Zelda". While I was reading, I heard Mommy and Daddy snoring. In the middle of the night, Mommy woke up and the light was out. She said to herself "I didn't even notice that light go out". I was really sleeping. So, I put Mommy and Daddy to bed for the first time.
by Alexia

No comments:


The Bales Family