Welcome

Welcome to our blog! This blog started as an adoption journey and now will continue to chronicle the highlights and events of our family. Thank you for following this amazing journey to grow our family.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008



Tia is totally walking now. She makes it across the room -- sometimes it looks a bit wobbly but she gets there! The falls can be quite amusing sometimes. Thankfully she is a tough girl. She gets up and tries again. This new skill has made hanging out in the baby pool much tougher! She won't stay in one place and is constantly submerging. She does well at holding her breath and doesn't mind going under but she doesn't do anything to try and get up. I must have rescued her 100 times yesterday. I was exhausted after an hour there.

We had our 6 month review with our social worker. It went well and Tia scored quite well on her progress. This Friday, she has her 15-month check up.

Alexia thoroughly enjoyed Vacation Bible School this year (and so did I!). The theme was Hawaiian Island so here is Alexia doing a hula dance:

1 comment:

2 China 4 Addison said...

CUTE pics!! I can't believe how tan Tianna is!!
Maybe we can grab breakfast/coffee once the kids are back in school.....it would be fun to see you!


The Bales Family