Welcome

Welcome to our blog! This blog started as an adoption journey and now will continue to chronicle the highlights and events of our family. Thank you for following this amazing journey to grow our family.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

For Shame!

2 whole months have passed without a single entry! ...and eventful months they were! We had 3 birthdays in May. Kobi turned 12 and here she is waiting to partake of her birthday donut (while we sang Happy Birthday -- to her, an annoying, tortuous delay tactic):






On May 10th, Tia turned 2! I'm disappointed out pictures did turn out that great but I'll post a few...


And on 5/31, Tom had a birthday. Here he is with his girls.





Also, in May, our nephew, Niko graduated from the University of IL. What a handsome young man!
And, the final big event of May was the last day of school -- woo hooo! Here's Alexia on the first day of freedom...


I just noticed that I failed to post about Alexia's 8th birthday. She had a sleepover with 3 friends -- Maddie, Greta and Jessica. Here they are having cake.

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yay! A Bales Blessings post! I always love to visit--and I love it even more when there are new pictures of the family. :)


The Bales Family