Welcome

Welcome to our blog! This blog started as an adoption journey and now will continue to chronicle the highlights and events of our family. Thank you for following this amazing journey to grow our family.

Friday, February 19, 2010

It's Family Day!


As of yesterday, 2/18/10, we celebrate 2 years as a family of 4! Here's one recent picture. I plan to add more soon. Tia is growing and changing like crazycakes. She is talking nonstop...well, mostly asking questions like "whatcha doing, Mommy" and "what's that?". She is potty trained -- woo hoo! She sleeps in a big girl bed (most of the time). She's amazing.

And Alexia is changing like crazycakes, too! She's a fantastic little pianist, a math wiz, a pro on waterskiis, enjoys knitting (how fun for me) and is the sweetest (big girl) lovebug I know. I remember when she was 2 1/2 like Tia and it feels like it was just yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just love watching your girls. They are so adorable together and individually. Tia seems like a real American girl in her actions. And so incharge! ;D


The Bales Family