Welcome

Welcome to our blog! This blog started as an adoption journey and now will continue to chronicle the highlights and events of our family. Thank you for following this amazing journey to grow our family.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Livin' Life

We've been home for one full month now and we are beginning to settle into a nice routine. Tianna is sleeping pretty well with a 12 hour stretch at night and 2 daytime naps. I had forgotten how much babies sleep! She has a birthday quickly approaching -- she'll be 1 on May 10. She is growing fast (she really is enjoying all the new foods she's experiencing) and progressing in her mobility. She mastered sitting up in her first week with us and now is getting herself almost into the crawling position. She also loves pulling up to a standing position. She beams with pride and excitement.

I'm attaching a couple of pictures....
Tianna loves reading the newspaper ...I mean eating the paper...



No respectable fashionista can do without a Bucky shirt. Shelley, you made Tom's day when you bought us this shirt -- thank you!!! He beams with pride and excitement.


1 comment:

2 China 4 Addison said...

more pictures, more pictures!!
Despy, hope I get to see you soon....e-mail or call, I'd love to get together!!
Becki


The Bales Family