Welcome to our blog! This blog started as an adoption journey and now will continue to chronicle the highlights and events of our family. Thank you for following this amazing journey to grow our family.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Fall Photo Shoot
It was such a beautiful day today and those rose bushes in front of the house were calling out to us to take more photos. So, here's a bunch:
I'm suddenly thankful for a bad case of insomnia tonight..because I found myself visiting your blog after some time away...and what beautiful pictures of the girls you have posted! Thanks for sharing them...oh, how you have been blessed! :)
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31
2 comments:
I'm suddenly thankful for a bad case of insomnia tonight..because I found myself visiting your blog after some time away...and what beautiful pictures of the girls you have posted! Thanks for sharing them...oh, how you have been blessed! :)
I'm so far behind on your blog!
Love your latest pictures!!!
We need to plan a time to get together. I can't believe how big Tianna is getting!!
Post a Comment