CCAA (China Center for Adoption Affairs) has updated their website (link available in margin if you'd like to go there) to reflect that all dossiers up to 12/14/05 have been matched. It's official!!! We're in!!! So, now we just wait for Sunny Ridge to get their package and call us. I hope they'll be willing to share SOME information with us on the phone.
On Rumor Queen (I know, I'm becoming an RQ-junky), you can view all the people as they get their calls and post details. Just click on the comments under the 12/5 entry entitled "Babies!".
I just found this really neat article from the NY Times about an adoptive father who tracked down the person who found his little girl after she was abandoned and got her to the institution. Click here if you're interested in reading it: http://relativechoices.blogs.nytimes.com/2007/11/02/test/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bales Family



2 comments:
SO exciting! Congratulations to you all. Don't worry; I stand ready with a blue and green quilt square just in case you need 100 different good wishes.
Despy,
Waiting to hear your shouts of joy from across town! Do keep me posted - and call me with any questions (you may have a few!)
Becky :)
Post a Comment