Here she is! These pictures were taken on October 12, 2007 so she was 5 months old. She's a sweetie! We'll be deciding on her American name in the next few days as we need to provide it along with our acceptance paperwork. Her medical file went to a doctor today who specializes in International Adoptions. She sure looks healthy to us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Bales Family







8 comments:
Oh Despy, she is so adorable!!! Not much longer, and she'll be in your arms! Can't wait to hear the name you choose.
Lots of love!
Becki
She's amazing Despy! I hope her and Hannah have lots of playdates as they grow up together!
We need a name! We have so many "xia"s in the group!
So very very happy for you! Can't wait to share some pork buns together in Hunan!
What a beautiful Spicy Hunan Baby! We're just so thrilled for you - what an exciting time for your family!
Congratulations Cousins, Seems that you are having a very Merry Christmas. With love Lee I am at lsbrownson@gmail.com
She is beautiful and I am so excited for us all Despy! We have been holding our breath with you forever and now we have a wonderful addition to the family. We can't wait to spoil Xia Xia!
God has blessed us all! Congrats!
Love,
Michael, Kate, Niko, Elyse, and Mary!
We are thrilled for you and cannot wait to meet our newest cousin! We will be in Hong Kong around the time you go to pick up Tianna. We love her name and will love her even more.
Happy New Year! Good health, happiness and peace in 2008.
love, Nick, Anna and Yiayia
We couldn't be happier for you all! God had her chosen from the beginning...He was saving you for a very special little girl! She's beautiful!
hugs ~
Mary & Chuck
Dear Despy & Tom,
I was hhoping to talk to you on Sunday and letting you know how happy I am for you. God is so good - His timing is always perfect. I'll be anxious to see this wonderful gift He has given you.
In His love,
Sharon & Betty Shimmin
Post a Comment