Welcome

Welcome to our blog! This blog started as an adoption journey and now will continue to chronicle the highlights and events of our family. Thank you for following this amazing journey to grow our family.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

sittingup and standingup with holding on to are hands and rolling over

Hi, I am Alexia Bales. I am a big sister now! or I mean finally,
Today Saturday in china or I mean Friday at home
my sister Tianna satup and stoodup with on to are holding are hands and rolled over,too!
I am almos7 . I am giting better at sleeping in .
The first t and second and third dayI was not sleeping in.

This morning I got up at7:20 or 7:30.
The days I did not sleep in
I got up at 4:00 and 5:00 and 6:00 and6:30
I said6:30 because I went back to sleep with
my sister.
Love to all.
Love Alexia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexia!!!!

We've been watching your blog on the computer. We love to see all the pictures and hear all the stories about your new sister. She's so precious! She's got a lot of tricks already. I was guessing that when I saw the picture of you reading a book to her. She was holding her toes. She must have been eager to hear what you were going to read next. I'm glad you have learned to sleep in. I hope you are eating well, too. We're praying for you. We hope you enjoy this special trip and we're excited to give you lots of hugs when you get home. God has answered your prayers to be a big sister!!! Isn't He wonderful?
We're SO delighted for you.
Love,
Kate, Maxwell & Phoebe

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexia,
Received your note and am very proud of your expertise with sending blog notes. We are glad to hear that Tianna is progressing thru standing and sitting up. Can't wait to see you all.
Love you,
Papou

Nancy said...

Bis sister Alexia,
You are being so helpful! Thank goodness you are along on the trip to help with Tianna, change her stinky diapers, feed her, read her stories, make her laugh and now you are helping her to stand up! My goodness, you better watch out because before too long Tianna will be able to walk (and run) on her own and she'll be after you all the time! Of course you know that I am a big sister, too ... some crazy guy named Tom is my baby brother and I got to do all those things with him when he was little. You just keep sleeping in every day and teach Tianna to be a good sleeper, too. We can't wait to come visit you soon and to hear all your stories about your trip to China ... you've really had a special time. We love you!


The Bales Family